We welcome all groups wishing to skate for their birthday! However, we are not like other “activity centers” where you can walk in, reserve a table and bring your own treats as we have limited space – please call to schedule one of the below birthday party packages with us. If you don’t want to sign up for a birthday package, please note that you will not be able to bring in a cake or treats into the rink.
Classic Birthday Party
Please note you may not be the only party that day; you will have 30 minutes in the party room to eat pizza and have cake.
Price: $14.00 per person
All guests must abide by our Rules of Operation as well as all additional posted State required Rules and Guidelines.
- You are permitted to bring your own cake or other birthday treat such as cookies or cupcakes (no other outside food or beverage is allowed)
- Two to three hours of skating fun during one of our available sessions
- Roller skate or inline rentals included
- One piece of pizza per person
- Unlimited punch while you’re in the party room
- 30 minutes in a decorated party room
- Paper products: plates, cups & napkins are provided
- One free skating pass for each child
- Free admission and skate rentals for the parents of the guest of honor
- A hostess to help you with your party
- Saturday afternoon 1:00 – 4:00
- Saturday evening 7:00 – 9:30
- Sunday afternoon 1:00 – 4:00
- Friday evening 7:00 – 9:30
Extras (Please give us advanced notice if a child has an allergy, or cannot eat pizza):
- Nachos – $3.00 per serving
- Pitcher of soda – $5.00 each
- ICEE frozen drinks – $2.50 per small or $3.00 per large
- Glow sticks – $2.00 each (4″ green)
- Master Pizza – $1.00 per slice, $6.00 per half, or $12.00 per pizza
- Hot dogs – $2.00 each
- Soft Pretzel – $2.00 each
If you would like any extras with your party, such as a pitcher of soda or other food items, please tell your Birthday Party Hostess upon arrival, or let us know when you book your party. You will have 30 consecutive minutes in the party room which is generally enough time for your guests to sit, eat, sing happy birthday and take pictures. Each group is different, in some cases kids want to get back out and skate immediately after eating, while others want to stay and open gifts; in either instance please be considerate of other guests as we may have a party booked after yours and will need time to prepare for them.
Would you like more information about having a party at Chagrin Valley Roller Rink? Call us at (440) 247-4224.