Group Events & Fundraisers:
We provide the rink, the staff, and the fun for only $200 for a two hour session. We also provide discounts for groups who book 5 or more parties in the same year. If you have questions about hosting an event, or pricing, please contact us! We can be flexible depending on the event (440) 247-4224.
- Take admission at the door to raise funds for your group or cause or cover the rental of the rink
- Guests may pay for their rentals at the skate counter if they do not have their own skates
- The snack bar will be open for food, snack and refreshment sales
- Video and ticket redemption games will be turned on
- Stuff shop will be open for candy, novelty sales and ticket redemption
- We have all the latest music in our session track
Rental Skates are available in the following in whole sizes only:
- Quads / Roller Skates – Childs’ size 7 to a Men’s size 14 and a Women’s size 10
- In-line / Roller Blades – Childs’ size 10 to a Men’s size 12 and a Women’s size 13
- Fisher Price Skates – Over the shoe skates for small children
If you bring your own skates, they must be clean and free of debris; they must not have any protruding parts that may harm others or scratch the skating floor.
How to have a Successful Private Event or Fundraiser
So many groups have had AWESOME ideas for events and fundraisers, and sometimes all their hard work results in very little turnout. However, here are some hints and tips to making it successful. The most IMPORTANT part is getting people in the door, skating can sound intimidating or something that isn’t of interest – here are our top hints and tips to making your event SUCCESSFUL! This sounds like it could be a lot to organize, but these are tips from successful events we have seen:
- Have a Clear Purpose
- What is your event about?
- What is the purpose of your event?
- Who is welcome (specific group for exclusive party, or open to public to raise funds?)
- GOAL – what are your goals for the event? Celebrating & memories? Raising $XXX.xx amount of funds? Collecting physical good donations?
- Make sure to clarify if guests should bring CASH! We do not have an ATM.
- Activities – Besides skating, will you have raffles? trivia? guest book? photo area, special appearances?
- Theme – Does the event have a specific theme? Playlist/Music?
- What to do besides skating… Not everyone can skate, so make it fun for them too!
- Raffles & Door Prizes! Even if not skating, raffles will get people in the door. Include a raffle ticket or two with admission.
- Have people sitting on the sidelines be your “photographers” or equip them with a Polaroid camera!
- Special Appearances – Athletes, Characters, Face Painters, Balloon Artists…
- Bake Sale (must get approval) – We normally do not allow outside food or beverage, so please ask us if this option is permitted with the plan you want.
- Marketing – One Month to Two Weeks prior is best! Send reminders!
- Take home flyers – Can be as small as a 1/4 sheet of paper
- Mail Invitations – Old School, but you are coming to a skating rink! Why not?
- Facebook Event – Post the event on Facebook, invite your friends, encourage others to invite theirs! If the event is public, please TAG US as a Co-Host!
- Social Media Posts – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat – you get the picture!
- Website/Email Marketing – If you have this capability.
- Get your Guest List Started!
- Pre-Sale Admission Tickets
- Offer a discount
- Include free raffle or extra door prize tickets
- Make them non-refundable – this way they support your cause whether they are able to make it or not
- Google RSVP Form
- Google offers “forms” where you can build simple online forms and have data put into a spreadsheet
- This will give you a good idea of how many to expect, as well contact information if you need to send updates
- Encourage people to invite their friends!
- Offer a discount if they bring a friend
- Have a special ‘Family’ Admission for 4 or more
- Pre-Sale Admission Tickets